Feb 19, 2011

Morocco: Protests planned for 20th February (#feb20)

Morocco: 20'th February
As the most of you already know, the protests in Morocco are planned for the 20'th February (#feb20).



How will the King react?
What wonders me the most, is the King's reaction. It's not clear yet how King Muhammed VI will react on these protests..will it be police violence like #Egypt and #Libya..or Army violence like #Bahrain.
Let's be honest; everybode knows how corrupt the police is in Morocco (if you don't know yet, go to google)

Let's hope that no one gets injured.


SHARE IF YOU CARE,  
Retweet and share on #FB


Xx Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi, my name is kim. I'm studying at the University of Amsterdam, and created a blog about the situation in the Middle East. I am currently in Egypt for my studdies. Happy reading!

The Revolution Blog

This blog will follow up the revolutionary situation in the Middle-East, e.g. countries like Libya, Bahrain, Egypt, Tunis, Morocco, Yemen and so on, including their dictators such as Hosni Mubarak, Ben Ali, Muammar Gaddafi..
Happy Reading! Kim

Would the Revolution have happened without social networking?