Feb 21, 2011

Morocco: Agressive protests against the police

Don't understand me wrong..but why aren't they protesting peacefully like in Bagrain, Egypt, Libya,..

I'm afraid that he bullets will come soon..


Nevermind, forget what I said..it looks like the police has asked for it, watch these peacefull protesters being arrested by the corrupted police earlier that day.

 


I believe the situation in Morocco can be described as followed: Older people protesting peacefully, and younger kinds who are abusing the protests by damaging properties and violence. 
Sad story..




No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi, my name is kim. I'm studying at the University of Amsterdam, and created a blog about the situation in the Middle East. I am currently in Egypt for my studdies. Happy reading!

The Revolution Blog

This blog will follow up the revolutionary situation in the Middle-East, e.g. countries like Libya, Bahrain, Egypt, Tunis, Morocco, Yemen and so on, including their dictators such as Hosni Mubarak, Ben Ali, Muammar Gaddafi..
Happy Reading! Kim

Would the Revolution have happened without social networking?