Feb 20, 2011

How do you create terrorists?

FEEL FREE TO SHARE MY BLOGPOSTS

 

How do you create terrorists?

I will explain that to you know...

 

 

Local official: NATO and Afghan forces killed 64 Civilians in a combine operation at Kunar Province




  
NATO and Afghan forces killed 64 civilians including many women and childrens in a combine operation at Ghazi Abad district Kunar provice, Afghanistan.




Sources confirmed that they were killed by ground and air strikes by the NATO and Afghan forces operation which launched in Ghazi Abad district from since February 16, 2010.





For the people who don't know, this happens every week in Afghanistan and Palestine and Iraq.
So please tell me, how would you react if whole your family/friends were murdered?

Also watch this shocking video released by Wikileaks


X Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Hi, my name is kim. I'm studying at the University of Amsterdam, and created a blog about the situation in the Middle East. I am currently in Egypt for my studdies. Happy reading!

The Revolution Blog

This blog will follow up the revolutionary situation in the Middle-East, e.g. countries like Libya, Bahrain, Egypt, Tunis, Morocco, Yemen and so on, including their dictators such as Hosni Mubarak, Ben Ali, Muammar Gaddafi..
Happy Reading! Kim

Would the Revolution have happened without social networking?